Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Information Can YouTube Analytics Provide About Where People Are Watching Your Videos?”
- Engagement and drop-off
- Bounce rate and sessions
- Traffic source and device✔
- Date of visit and restarts
Answer for this Question is “Traffic source and device“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- What Constitutes A Video Engagement Conversion In A TrueView For Action Campaign?
- What Can YouTube Analytics Tell You About What People Are Watching On Your Client’s Channel?
- What Are Two Google Findings (Based On Internal Research) Regarding Six-Second Ads? (Choose Two.)
- What Are Two Examples Of The Intent Audience Solution, Life Events? (Choose Two.)
- What Are The Two Types Of Bidding Available For TrueView For Action To Help Drive Conversions? (Choose Two.)