Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: What Happens To A Channel When It Receives A Copyright Takedown Notice?
- The offending video is removed and the channel loses its subscribers.
- The offending video remains on the channel but is blocked in all countries.
- The offending video is removed and the channel owner receives a copyright strike.✔
- The offending video remains on the channel until the channel owner deletes it.
Answer for this Question
• The offending video is removed and the channel owner receives a copyright strike.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Music Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page