Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Event Type Would You Choose To Track Button Clicks Using An Event Trigger?”
- Page View
- History Change
Answer for this Question is “Click“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Assessment on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
- To Send Custom Metric Data With An Analytics Pageview Tag, What Do We Need To Add To The Pageview Tag In Tag Manager?
- To Send Custom Dimension Data With An Analytics Pageview Tag, What Do You Need To Add To The Pageview Tag In Tag Manager?
- To Pass Dynamic Values From A Website Into Google Analytics Custom Metrics Using The Data Layer, Which Of These Must Be Set Up?
- The Data Layer “Push” Method Allows You To Do What?
- To Pass Static Values From A Website Into Google Analytics Custom Dimensions Using The Data Layer, Which Of These Must Be Set Up?