Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Does The “Users”? Metric Measure?”
- The total number of visits to your website
- Users that had at least one session on your site in the given date range✔
- Users that landed on the homepage of your website
- Users who have signed up to an email newsletter on your website
Answer for this Question is “Users that had at least one session on your site in the given date range“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google AnalyticS For Beginners Assessmenton this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics For Beginners
- What Feature Would Be Used To Compare Two Date Ranges In A Report?
- When A New View Is Created, What Data Will Be Included?
- In Which Order Does Google Analytics Filter Data?
- Why Is It Important To Keep One Unfiltered View When Using Filters With Google Analytics?
- What Are The Options For Filtering Data In Google Analytics?