Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Does An “Execution Channel” Represent In The Planning Process?”
- A “channel” created between an advertiser and publisher as soon as the RFP is sent
- The “link” from the inventory in a media plan to a Campaign Manager campaign where placements can be executed✔
- The act of sending an RFP to begin the negotiation process with the publisher
- An area to enter the user’s objectives, budget, and start and end dates
Answer for this Question is “The “link” from the inventory in a media plan to a Campaign Manager campaign where placements can be executed“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- Which Information Can Be Extracted From The Data In The Verification Tab? (Select Two)
- If An Agency Trafficker Can Only See A Subset Of Active Campaigns Within Their Account View, Where Would A Agency Admin Go To Adjust Access To All Campaigns?
- Device ID needs to be passed into the dc_rdid parameter
- For Floodlight Tags To Properly Attribute In-App Conversions, What Needs To Happen Within The App?
- When Would A VPAID Asset Be Used?