Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Does A Responsive Display Ad Use In Its Machine-Learning Model To Determine The Optimal Combination Of Assets For Your Ad Slot?“
- Predictions built from ad portfolio data, aggregated across benchmark businesses.
- Predictions built from your performance history.✔
- Predictions built from files exported from your CRM.
- Predictions built from performance data across your industry.
Answer for this Question is “Predictions built from your performance history.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- What Can The Performance Planner Recommend?
- What Can The Performance Planner Assist You With?
- What Are Two Ways That Performance Planner Can Help Reveal The Possibilities Across All Your Google Ads Campaigns? (Choose Two.)
- What Are Two Examples Of The Types Of Audiences You Could Reach When Using Affinity Audiences As A Targeting Option? (Choose Two.)
- What Are Two Benefits Of Automated Bidding? (Choose Two.)