Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Data Does Google Analytics Prohibit Collecting?”
- Product SKU(s)
- Billing city
- Purchase amount
- Personally identifable information✔
Answer for this Question is “Personally identifable information“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics Individual Qualification Examination on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- To Recognize Users Across Different Devices, What Feature Must Be Enabled?
- Which Reports Require The Activation Of Advertising Features?
- What Report Indicates Where Users Start Or Exit The Conversion Funnel?
- Using A Standard Google Analytics Configuration, Which Characteristics Cannot Be Used To Create A Custom Segment?