Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Counts As A View-Through Conversion In A TrueView For Action Campaign?”
- User clicks on an element of the ad and converts within 24 hours.
- User sees just an impression of the ad and converts within three days.
- User sees just an impression of the ad and converts within 24 hours.✔
- User clicks on an element of the ad and converts within three days.
Answer for this Question is “User sees just an impression of the ad and converts within 24 hours“
Here Search Your Another Answer for Your Any Exam
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- What Are The Four Video Ad Sequencing Frameworks Advertisers Can Use To Tell Great Stories On YouTube?
- What’s A Key Benefit Of Bumper Ads?
- Which statement is true about non-skippable in-stream ads?
- As An Advertising Director For A Marketing Firm, Glenda Uses YouTube Ads To Reach Her Audiences While They’re In Their “Personal Primetime.” When Is She Trying To Reach Her Audience?