Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: What Can Happen If A Video Is Claimed By Multiple Assets?
- The video’s revenue can exceed the revenue of the individual assets.✔
- Neither asset owner will be paid until the conflict is resolved.
- The asset’s revenue can exceed the revenue of the individual videos.
- Consult the Claims report to investigate asset use by other channels.
Answer for this Question
• The video’s revenue can exceed the revenue of the individual assets.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Asset Monetization Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page