Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Can Be Used To Measure Scroll Depth In Google Analytics?”
- A custom dimension
- Event tracking✔
- Scroll Depth is a standard Google Analytics metric.
- It’s not possible to track scroll depth with Google Analytics.
Answer for this Question is “Event tracking“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics for Power User Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics For Power User
- In What Scenario Would You Use A Custom Metric?
- When Used As A Content Site KPI, What Does A High Average Time On Page Indicate About A Specific Page’s Performance?
- You’re Running An Email Promotion Providing A Discount To Users With A Birthday In The Month Of September. What Metrics And Dimensions Should You Include In A Custom Report To Determine The Day And Time When Users Are Most Likely To Complete A Purchase?
- Where Can You View A Heatmap Reporting Users By Time Of Day?
- What Does “(Other)”? Indicate In The Channels Report? (Select Two)