Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Are Two Reasons Advertisers Should Consider Engagement When Marketing Apps? Select All Correct Responses”
- A signiﬁcant percentage of app users churn after three months.✔
- Apps can be accidentally uninstalled.
- Users who haven’t yet downloaded an app might need extra incentive.
- Some users download apps and then forget about them.✔
Answer for this Question is “A signiﬁcant percentage of app users churn after three months, and Some users download apps and then forget about them
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Ads App Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Ads App Assessment Certification
- A Large Golf Booking Company Just Launched A New App, And They Want To Drive 50,000 Installs Before Peak Season Hits. How Should They Set Their Campaign Daily Budget To Help Reach Their Target Number Of Installs Faster?
- William Is An Online Marketing Manager At An Advertising Agency. As William Learns More About Machine Learning, He Wants To Clarify The Value He Still Adds For His Clients. What Are Two Reasons Why William Can Be Excited About The Growing Impact Of Machine Learning On Marketing? (Choose Two.) Select All Correct Responses
- Which Components Of A Google App Campaign Allow Marketers To Reach Valuable Users?
- Which App Type Is The Most Downloaded On Google Play?