Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Are Two Google Findings (Based On Internal Research) Regarding Six-Second Ads? (Choose Two.)”
- Ads that include the product on-screen had higher ad recall.✔
- Stronger brand response is found from ads that are viewable only, as compared to ads that are viewable and audible.
- Ads with a person speaking directly to camera had lower ad recall.
- Text slides, subtitles, and voiceovers are associated with higher brand awareness.
- Six-second ads on YouTube drove the same ad recall as 30-second versions on other sites.✔
Answer for this Question is “Ads that include the product on-screen had higher ad recall., and Six-second ads on YouTube drove the same ad recall as 30-second versions on other sites.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- What Are Two Examples Of The Intent Audience Solution, Life Events? (Choose Two.)
- What Are The Two Types Of Bidding Available For TrueView For Action To Help Drive Conversions? (Choose Two.)
- What Are The Three Key Reasons Advertisers Choose YouTube To Help Build Their Brands?
- What Are The Tested Benefits Of Bumper Ads?
- Vesta Is Working On A YouTube Campaign For A Chain Of Home And Garden Centers. The Owner Would Like To Promote A New Line Of Flowering Plants To Past Customers, Using Email Addresses They Provided Over The Years For Marketing Purposes. Which First-Party Audience Solution Would Be Ideal For Vesta’s YouTube Campaign?