Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Are Two Examples Of The Intent Audience Solution, Life Events? (Choose Two.)”
- A home-decor advertiser who wants to reach people who recently bought a home.✔
- A property advertiser who wants to reach people who recently graduated from medical school.✔
- A wedding-planner advertiser who wants to reach people who are currently researching wedding dresses.
- A fly-fishing advertiser who wants to reach people who are currently in the market for waders.
- A baking-supply company that wants to reach people who are in the market for mixers.
Answer for this Question is “A home-decor advertiser who wants to reach people who recently bought a home, and A property advertiser who wants to reach people who recently graduated from medical school“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- What Are The Two Types Of Bidding Available For TrueView For Action To Help Drive Conversions? (Choose Two.)
- What Are The Three Key Reasons Advertisers Choose YouTube To Help Build Their Brands?
- What Are The Tested Benefits Of Bumper Ads?
- Vesta Is Working On A YouTube Campaign For A Chain Of Home And Garden Centers. The Owner Would Like To Promote A New Line Of Flowering Plants To Past Customers, Using Email Addresses They Provided Over The Years For Marketing Purposes. Which First-Party Audience Solution Would Be Ideal For Vesta’s YouTube Campaign?
- Using Custom Intent Audiences Allows Brands To Drive Action On YouTube. What’s The Key Functionality Of Custom Intent Audiences?