Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Are Two Benefits Of The Reverse Goal Path Report? (Select Two)”
- Discover common goal paths you may not have considered.✔
- Identify top goal paths and optimize navigation or messaging for even more conversions.✔
- Identify drop-off points between steps in various goal paths.
- Automatically track conversions without manually configuring goals.
Answer for this Question is “Discover common goal paths you may not have considered. and Identify top goal paths and optimize navigation or messaging for even more conversions.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics for Power User Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics For Power User
- Assuming That Ecommerce Tracking And/Or Goals Are Configured, Which Of The Following Analytics Reports Does NOT Show Conversion Rates?
- When Tracking Both Ecommerce And Goals, What Are Two Ways To Analyze Page Value Based Only On Ecommerce? (Select Two)
- What Can Be Used To Measure Scroll Depth In Google Analytics?
- In What Scenario Would You Use A Custom Metric?
- When Used As A Content Site KPI, What Does A High Average Time On Page Indicate About A Specific Page’s Performance?