Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Are The Three Categories Of Attributes For Ad Customizer Feeds?”
- Custom, targeting, standard✔
- Location, device, search query
- Gender, geographical location, purchasing pattern
- Tracking, bids, UET tag
Answer for this Question is “Custom, targeting, standard“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Bing Accreditations Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Bing Accreditations Exam
- In Microsoft Advertising, Which Customer Actions Are Considered Conversions? (Select 3)
- Microsoft Advertising Editor Does Not Allow You To Import Your Google Ads Campaigns Directly Into The Editor, Make Changes, And Post Them. True Or False?
- Automated Rules Can Only Be Applied At The Campaign Level. True Or False?
- What Are The Benefits Of Having An Upgraded URL?
- With Google Import, You Can Decide If You’d Like To Import All Existing And New Campaigns From Google Ads Or Just Specific Campaigns. True Or False?