Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Are The Three Bid Units Available When Creating A Promoted Video Views Campaign?”
- 2s/50% video view, 3s/100% video view, 6s video view✔
- 3s/100% video view, 10s/100% video view, 30s/50% video view
- 6s video view is the only bid unit for Promoted Video View campaigns
- 3s/100% video view is the only bid unit for Promoted Video View campaigns
Answer for this Question is “2s/50% video view, 3s/100% video view, 6s video view“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Twitter Video Ad Badge Assessment on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Bing Accreditations Exam
- Which Of These Statements Best Describe First View? (Select All That Apply.)
- With Call Extensions You Can Do The Following: (Select 2)
- You Can Also Use MAI To Conduct International Research By Populating Which Boxes? Choose All That Apply.
- What Keyword-Specific Metrics Might You Use To Tailor Your Bid Strategy Based On The Price Of Your Products Or Services?
- A Visitor To The Baldwin Museum Of Science Website Signs Up To Receive Its Newsletter. What Is This Customer Action Called?