Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Are The Tested Benefits Of Bumper Ads?”
- Bumper ads are half the cost, easier to create, and they last forever.
- Bumper ads are auto-generated, run in all languages, and guarantee results.
- Bumper ads are effective, efficient, and help businesses reach new people.✔
- Bumper ads have higher resolution, faster load times, and more impressions.
Answer for this Question is “Bumper ads are effective, efficient, and help businesses reach new people.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- Vesta Is Working On A YouTube Campaign For A Chain Of Home And Garden Centers. The Owner Would Like To Promote A New Line Of Flowering Plants To Past Customers, Using Email Addresses They Provided Over The Years For Marketing Purposes. Which First-Party Audience Solution Would Be Ideal For Vesta’s YouTube Campaign?
- Using Custom Intent Audiences Allows Brands To Drive Action On YouTube. What’s The Key Functionality Of Custom Intent Audiences?
- To Assist Advertisers Using YouTube, Google Created A Set Of Recommendations Based On Successful Campaigns, Known As The ABCDs. Match Each Recommendation With Its Meaning.
- Ramone’s Client Is Allocating Some Of Her Advertising Budget To YouTube To Take Advantage Of Affinity Audiences. She Wants To Know More About Affinity Audiences Before Committing Any Resources. Which Of The Following Isn’t A Step Google Uses To Build An Affinity Audience For YouTube?
- Janine Recommends Using A Customer Match Audience On YouTube So A Client Can Reach Existing Customers. Where Does Janine Upload Customer Information, Such As E-Mail Addresses, To Start The Customer Match Process?