Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Are The Campaign And Image Limits With Google Import For Audience Campaigns?”
- 10,000 campaigns and 2,000 images per import operation
- 20,000 campaigns and 3,000 images per import operation✔
- 5,000 campaigns and 1,000 images per import campaign
- 30,000 campaigns and 4,000 images per campaign
- None of the above
Answer for this Question is “20,000 campaigns and 3,000 images per import operation“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Bing Accreditations Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Bing Accreditations Exam
- What Is The Main Advantage Of Using Dynamic Text In Your Ads?
- Device Investment (Desktops/Laptops, Tablets And Smartphones) Can Be Controlled By Bid Modifiers Of: (Select 2)
- Exclusions You Set At The Campaign Level Will Always Cascade Down To All Of The Ads In Your Campaign, Regardless Of Ad Group Settings. True Or False?
- A Custom Audience Is A Type Of Remarketing List. What Is NOT Required To Set This Up?
- Which Ad Extension Will Help Boost Ad Performance By Highlighting Products And Services? Choose All That Apply.