Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “When Should You Use Responsive Display Ads?“
- When your ads will only be run in banner-eligible slots.
- When your primary goal is to control the look and feel of your ads
- When your primary goal is performance.✔
- When your primary goal is meeting branding requirements..
Answer for this Question is “When your primary goal is performance“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Viktor’s Been Tracking The Conversions In His Display Campaign For The Last 30 Days. He’s Had 24 Conversions Over That Time, And Plans To Use Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) As His Automated Bidding Strategy. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Will Viktor Be Using?
- Darren Notices That Many People Viewed Specific Products On His Website Without Purchasing Them. He Creates A Google Display Ad To Drive Sales Of Those Exact Products. Which Option Will Best Suit Darren’s Marketing Goal?
- A Small Marketing Group Uses Google Display Ads To Help Deliver Relevant Advertising To People Browsing The Web. Which Statement Is True About Where Google Display Ads Connects With These Valuable Audiences?
- Google Display Ads Lets Advertisers Upload Their Own Creative Assets To The System. This Allows Advertisers Greater Control Over The Look And Feel Of Their Ads. What Are The Two Types Of Uploaded Ads?