Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Using A Standard Google Analytics Configuration, Which Characteristics Cannot Be Used To Create A Custom Segment?”
- Users 25 to 34 years old who have their browser set to Spanish
- Users who engaged in a social media or email campaign
- Users who viewed a page on a website, then watched a video
- Users who are female and have children✔
Answer for this Question is “Users who are female and have children“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics Individual Qualification Examination on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- If A Web Page Visitor Clears The Analytics Cookie From Their Browser, What Will Occur?
- In Custom Reports, What Must Metrics And Dimensions Share In Order To Report Accurately?
- A New Custom Channel Group May Be Applied Retroactively To Organize Data That Has Been Previously Collected.
- What Would Prevent Data From Appearing In A Custom Report?