- True, extensive vocabulary makes you appear more credible and confident.
- True, people make purchasing decisions based on if you look smarter than your competitors.
- False, extensive vocabulary makes you appear less credible and confident.✔
- False, extensive vocabulary takes up too much space on a page.
Answer for this Question
• False, extensive vocabulary makes you appear less credible and confident.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of HubSpot Content Marketing Certification Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page