- True, the majority of your tests should be successful.
- True, you should never have over a 50% failure rate with your tests.
- False, the purpose of a test is to prove or disprove your hypothesis.✔
- False, you need to perform enough tests that more than 50% fail.
Answer for this Question
• False, the purpose of a test is to prove or disprove your hypothesis
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of HubSpot Content Marketing Certification Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page