Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: True Or False? Deal Information Is Automatically Displayed On The Contact Timeline.
- True. Updates are added to the contact timeline every time a deal they’re associated with moves to a new deal stage.✔
- True. Deals are simply properties on the contact record, so any changes to the deal naturally flow through to the contact timeline.
- False. Contacts and deals are two separate objects in HubSpot CRM, so information does not flow between the two.
- False. Deal information has to be added to the contact timeline manually.
Answer for this Question
• True. Updates are added to the contact timeline every time a deal they’re associated with moves to a new deal stage
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of HubSpot Sale Software Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page