Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Trey Research Sells Vegetable Seeds And Does Not Want Its Ad To Display When A Customer Searches For Flower Seeds. To Avoid Displaying An Ad When A Customer Searches For Flower Seeds, Which Microsoft Advertising Option Should They Select?”
- Broad match
- Audience targeting
- Param 3
- Negative keyword✔
Answer for this Question is “Negative keyword“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Bing Accreditations Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Bing Accreditations Exam
- The Negative Keywords Conflicts Report Provides Useful Information About How Negative Keywords May Be Reducing Campaign Effectiveness. This Report Returns Which Of The Following Information? (Select 2)
- Audience Remarketing Is A Good Way To Select The Appropriate Customers To See Your Ad. True Or False?
- Which Ad Extension Report Allows You To Track How Your Business Attracts Customers Across PCs, Tablets And Mobile Devices? Choose All That Apply.
- Page Feeds Can’t Support URLs For Dynamic Search Ads Campaigns In A Spreadsheet Format. True Or False?
- In Order For LinkedIn Profile Targeting To Work, People Must Meet Which Criteria? (Select 2)