- Invite user to view
- Invite user to edit
- Use owner’s credentials✔
- Use viewer’s credentials
Answer for this Question is “Use owner’s credentials“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Introduction To Data Studio Assessment on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Introduction To Data Studio Assessment
- Which Access Permission Would You Provide To A Coworker To Collaborate With Them On A Report?
- Which Term Refers To The Underlying Data That Can Be Connected To Data Studio?
- Which Types Of Components Can Be Included In A Report?
- Once You’ve Connected Your Data In Data Studio, How Often Do You Need To Manually Provide Your Data Set Credentials Again?
- Which Are Examples Of Data Sets?