Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “To Send Data From Campaign Manager To Display & Video 360, What Initial Step Should Be Taken?”
- Associate Display & Video 360 in the advertiser’s Floodlight configuration in Campaign Manager✔
- Remove any reference to Campaign Manager Site(s) in Display & Video’s Basic Details
- Associate the Bid Manager partner ID in the advertier’s “Creatives fields” section
- Associate the Display & Video 360 partner ID in Campaign Manager’s Properties
Answer for this Question is “Associate Display & Video 360 in the advertiser’s Floodlight configuration in Campaign Manager“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Display & Video 360 Certification Exam
- Accept Terms & Conditions and Fees in the Partner’s settings
- How Can An Advertiser Be Granted Access To TrueView Inventory?
- What Is Required For Creative Approval?
- How Does The Setup For A Programmatic Guaranteed Deal Differ From A Preferred Deal?
- What Are Two Ways To Make Bulk Changes Within Display & Video 360 Campaigns?