Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “To Link A Display & Video 360 Advertiser, What Initial Step Must Be Taken In Campaign Manager?”
- From Campaign Manager, go to the Google Marketing Platform apps icon and select Display & Video 360
- Contact support using live chat
- Add the Display & Video 360 partner ID to the Floodlight configuration as an association✔
- Create a new association in the advertiser’s properties and add the Trafficking code
Answer for this Question is “Add the Display & Video 360 partner ID to the Floodlight configuration as an association“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Search Ads 360 Exa
- When Dynamic Display Creatives Are Published From Studio, What Creative Type Is Set In Campaign Manager?
- Where Can A Saved Web Query Be Found?
- What Permissions Are Needed To Create An Advertiser?
- Which Two Methods Can Be Used To Send An Executive Report To A User With No Access To Search Ads 360? (Select Two)
- What Configuration Setting Eliminates Duplicate Conversions Between Advertisers?