Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “To Assist Advertisers Using YouTube, Google Created A Set Of Recommendations Based On Successful Campaigns, Known As The ABCDs. Match Each Recommendation With Its Meaning.”
- Be clear on what the audience should do.
- Open YouTube ads with impact.
- Tap into emotion, audio, and pacing.
- Brand naturally and with purpose.
Answer for this Question is
- Direct (1)
- Connect (3)
- Attract (2)
- Brand (4)
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- Ramone’s Client Is Allocating Some Of Her Advertising Budget To YouTube To Take Advantage Of Affinity Audiences. She Wants To Know More About Affinity Audiences Before Committing Any Resources. Which Of The Following Isn’t A Step Google Uses To Build An Affinity Audience For YouTube?
- Janine Recommends Using A Customer Match Audience On YouTube So A Client Can Reach Existing Customers. Where Does Janine Upload Customer Information, Such As E-Mail Addresses, To Start The Customer Match Process?
- Nadia’s Client Is Concerned About Losing Their Presence In Customer Living Rooms. Nadia Knows YouTube Would Be An Excellent Solution For The Client’s Problem. What’s A Compelling Reason YouTube Would Be A Good Solution For Her Client To Consider?
- Myra Wants To Reach Consumers Her Company Already Has In Their CRM. Which Intent Audience Solutions On YouTube Should Myra Select When Building Her Campaign?
- Miranda, A Google Video Specialist, Is Recommending YouTube To An Advertiser Who’s Looking To Drive Direct Response Objectives. With Over Two Billion Logged-In Monthly Users And The Highest Viewability And Audibility On The Web At 95%, YouTube Is A Place To Drive Action. What Else Makes YouTube Ideal For Driving Action?