Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “To Access A First-Party Audience List From A Floodlight Tag In Display & Video 360, What Step Should Be Taken In Campaign Manager?”
- Add a custom variable for audience targeting
- Add a Display & Video 360 macro to the Floodlight Tag
- Assign the Floodlight tag to an audience list✔
- Set the Floodlight tag to accept Dynamic tags
Answer for this Question is “Assign the Floodlight tag to an audience list“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Display & Video 360 Certification Exam
- To Send Data From Campaign Manager To Display & Video 360, What Initial Step Should Be Taken?
- Accept Terms & Conditions and Fees in the Partner’s settings
- How Can An Advertiser Be Granted Access To TrueView Inventory?
- What Is Required For Creative Approval?
- How Does The Setup For A Programmatic Guaranteed Deal Differ From A Preferred Deal?