Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: There Are Two Main Differences Between Forms And Lead Flows. One Is That Forms Are Embedded On The Page While Lead Flows Appear On Top Of The Page. What’s Another Difference?
- Forms typically collect more information than lead flows.✔
- Lead flows typically collect more information than forms.
- Lead flows can only be added to blog posts, but forms can be added to any page.
- Lead flows allow people to chat with you in real time.
Answer for this Question
• Forms typically collect more information than lead flows.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of HubSpot Sale Software Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page