Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Thelma Is The Marketing Director For An Online Toy Store. She’s Creating A Display Campaign To Reach Parents Between The Ages Of 25 To 34. Which Targeting Option Should Thelma Select To Achieve Her Marketing Goal?“
- Demographic targeting✔
- Affinity audiences
- In-Market audiences
- Custom Affinity audiences
Answer for this Question is “Demographic targeting“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Susan Doesn’t Have Time To Create Display Ads Herself. She Hopes To Use A Smart Display Campaign To Automatically Generate Ads. Which Two Building Blocks Must Susan Supply In Order For A Smart Display Campaign To Automate Her Ad Creation? (Choose Two.)
- Siona Needs To Make Sure Her Ads Are Getting A Minimum Number Of Impressions On The Top Of The Page. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Siona Using?
- Simon’s Using A Google Smart Display Campaign To Build Out His Ads. What Benefit Do Google Smart Display Campaigns Give Simon?
- Priya Only Has $500 A Month To Spend On Her Campaign, But She Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers As Possible To Her Website. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Would Be Best For Priya’s Campaign?
- Phillip Wants To Create A New Google Display Ad Campaign And Base His Targeting On An Existing Remarketing List Named Checkout Abandoners. How Can The Similar Audiences Targeting Option Help Phillip Achieve His Marketing Goals?