Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “The Hootsuite Analytics Overview Automatically Analyzes Two Time Periods: The One You Select, And The Corresponding Length Of Time Before That. For Example, If You Select The Last 7 Days, The Overview Will Automatically Pull Data From The Previous 14 Days. Why Would This Be A Benefit?”
- to put your analytics results in a more historical perspective✔
- to provide an estimate of future trends
- this is not a feature of the overview module
- to add fullness to your metrics reports
- to make it easier to generate ROI reports for key stakeholders
Answer for this Question is “to put your analytics results in a more historical perspective“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Hootsuite Platform Certification
- Overview And Reports Are Modules Within Which Hootsuite Product?
- Which Of The Following Is Not An Action You Can Take In The Pictured Area Of The Hootsuite Dashboard?
- If You’re Looking For A Quick, High-Level Overview Of Common Metrics Such As Audience Growth, Website Traffic, And Total Posts, You Should Look At:
- Which Hootsuite Feature Would You Use To Draft And Schedule A Message With Two Images To LinkedIn, Twitter, And Facebook?
- To Find And Engage In Twitter Conversations Happening In Specific Geographical Areas That Are Relevant To Your Company, You Should Use: