Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “The Facebook Page Moderation Feature:”
- none of the above
- prevents a user from posting too many comments on your wall
- prevents comments that contain certain words from being posted✔
- prevents a user from expressing negative sentiment about your brand
Answer for this Question is “prevents comments that contain certain words from being posted“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Hootsuite Platform Certification
- Individual Instagram Stories Have A Limit Of 15 Seconds For Video Content. However, Using Instagram’s Segments Tool, You Can Record A Longer Video. The Segments Tool Then Automatically Splices This Longer Video Into 15 Second Segments, That Will Play Consecutively For Your Viewers. To Do This, Simply:
- You Are Taking Photos For Instagram, Using Your Phone’s Camera, And Lighting Conditions Are Not Optimal (Too Bright Or Too Dark). What Is The Best Way To Compensate For This, Before Taking Your Photo?
- When Taking Photos For Your Social Channels (E.G., Instagram) You Can Add Depth, By Using Roads, Buildings, Or Bridges To Create A Pathway That Leads The Viewer’s Eye To A Single Spot. This Is Best Described As:
- If You Are Creating An Instagram Story, With The Purpose Of Gathering Audience Insights, Which Would Be The Best Feature To Use?
- When It Comes To Building Community, Which Of The Following Is Not A Form Of Engagement?: