Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “The customer journey has become more complex, requiring a dedicated bidding strategy. Google’s solution is automated bidding“
- Allows advertisers to bid only for clicks from a specific group.
- Uses machine learning to set bids, which saves time.✔
- Guarantees reduced conversion costs for advertisers.
- Is auction-specific to increase the chance for conversion.✔
- Allows advertisers to serve ads only at specific times.
Answer for this Question is “Uses machine learning to set bids, which saves time , and Is auction-specific to increase the chance for conversion. “
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Sierra Owns A Small Business And Handles Many Responsibilities, From Logistics To Marketing. She’s Seen A Lot Of Success With Google Search (Hundreds Of Conversions A Month) And Would Like To Increase Her Reach By Creating A Display Campaign. But She’d Like It To Be As Effortless As Possible. What Type Of Display Campaign Should She Run?
- Loretta is the advertising director for a large meal-kit company. She’s setting up a Google Display Campaign to identify and engage with large audiences in order to extend their market reach
- Howard’s In The Process Of Creating A Google Display Campaign And Decides To Use Custom Intent Audiences As A Targeting Option. He’d Like To Influence Customer Consideration, But His Niche Audience Isn’t Covered By An In-Market Audience Segment. Which Two Data Inputs Can Howard Submit To Best Represent His Audience? (Choose Two.)
- What Are Two Ways Google Ads Can Fuel Your Business Goals? (Choose Two.)