Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Susan Doesn’t Have Time To Create Display Ads Herself. She Hopes To Use A Smart Display Campaign To Automatically Generate Ads. Which Two Building Blocks Must Susan Supply In Order For A Smart Display Campaign To Automate Her Ad Creation? (Choose Two.)“
- Ad dimensions
Answer for this Question is “Headlines, and Images“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Siona Needs To Make Sure Her Ads Are Getting A Minimum Number Of Impressions On The Top Of The Page. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Siona Using?
- Simon’s Using A Google Smart Display Campaign To Build Out His Ads. What Benefit Do Google Smart Display Campaigns Give Simon?
- Priya Only Has $500 A Month To Spend On Her Campaign, But She Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers As Possible To Her Website. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Would Be Best For Priya’s Campaign?
- Phillip Wants To Create A New Google Display Ad Campaign And Base His Targeting On An Existing Remarketing List Named Checkout Abandoners. How Can The Similar Audiences Targeting Option Help Phillip Achieve His Marketing Goals?
- Olivia Manages An Online Store That Sells Musical Instruments. She’ll Soon Host A Jazz Event And Wants To Create Awareness Around It, Especially Within The Community Of Jazz Enthusiasts. Which Targeting Option Should Olivia Choose In Order To Achieve Her Marketing Goal?