Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Siona Needs To Make Sure Her Ads Are Getting A Minimum Number Of Impressions On The Top Of The Page. What Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Siona Using?”
- Maximize clicks
- Target impression share✔
- Target return on ad spend (Target ROAS)
- Target cost-per-acquisition (tCPA)
Answer for this Question is “Target impression share“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads shopping Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Shopping Exam
- What Are Two Features That Can Appear On Shopping Campaign Ads In Order To Drive Online Sales? (Choose Two.)
- Alice Owns A Business Selling A Range Of Backpacks For Business Users And Worldwide Travelers. She Spends Most Of Her Time Managing Stock Levels, Staff, And Her Company’s Finances, So She’s Worried That Running Google Ads Might Be Too Time-Consuming. How Do Smart Shopping Campaigns Simplify Campaign Management?
- Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS)?
- A Single Branch Of Simpson Shoes Has Been Operating Since 1917. They Recently Ran Their First Online Ad And After Its Launch The Owner Wanted To See The Ad Online. Where Should The Owner Search To Find His Local Inventory Ad?