Share With: Who wants to Get a Certification of SEMrush Technical SEO Certification Exam Answers 2020 (Updated)
Exam Name: SEMrush Technical SEO Certification Exam
Exam Link: https://ownshort.com/technical-seo
Note: We have put more and more effort into this website for questions and answers that we will do the best for you. We have tried to add all the Updated Exam questions and answers to it and the questions and answers on this website have been tried more and more for you. If you are sure that there are no questions, please contact us we will work on that your Queries.
Proof: We promised to show you all the proofs in it, so we showed both our results and a certificate in which we got 100% correct answer certificate, due to which you should not hesitate in any way, you can easily get the certificate from this answer.
SEMrush Technical SEO Certification Exam Result
USE IT TO FIND ANSWERS
SEMrush Technical SEO Certification Exam Answers (Updated)
1. What Elements Should Text Links Consist Of To Ensure The Best Possible SEO Performance?
2. What Is Link Juice?
3. What Are Two The Most Commonly Known Best Practices To Increase Crawling Effectiveness?
4. Choose Three Statements Referring To XML Sitemaps That Are True:
5. Choose A Factor That Affects The Crawling Process Negatively.
6. Choose Two Statements That Are False About The SEMrush Audit Tool.
7. What Is The Proper Instrument To Simulate Googlebot Activity In Chrome?
8. How Often Does The Option To Combine A Robots.Txt Disallow With A Robots.Txt Noindex Statement Make Folders Or URLs Appear In SERPs?
9. True Or False? It Is Not Possible To Have Multiple Robots Meta Tags.
10. Choose Two Correct Statements About A Canonical Tag:
11. Fill In The Blank. It’s Not Wise To Index Search Result Pages Because _____
12. PRG (Post-Redirect-Get Pattern) Is A Great Way To Make Google Crawl All The Multiple URLs Created On Pages With Many Categories And Subcategories.
13. Choose The Wrong Statement.
14. You Have Two Versions Of The Same Content In HTML (On The Website And In PDF). What Is The Best Solution To Bringing A User To The Site With The Full Navigation Instead Of Just Downloading A PDF File?
15. What Does The 4XX HTTP Status Code Range Refer To?
16. Check All Three Reasons For Choosing A 301 Redirect Over A 302 Redirect:
17. When Is It Better To Use The 410 Error Rather Than The 404? Choose Two Answers:
18. What Is The Best Solution When You Know The Approximate Time Of Maintenance Work On Your Website?
19. Choose Three Answers. What Information Can Be Found In An Access-Logfile?
20. True Or False? It Is Recommended To Work With Log Files Constantly, Making It A Part Of The SEO Routine Rather Than Doing One-Off Audits.
21. Which HTTP Code Ranges Refer To Crawl Errors? Choose Two Answers.
22. Choose Two Statements That Are Right.
23. Choose Two Answers. Some Disadvantages Of CcTLDs Are:
24. Choose Two Http Response Status Codes That Will Work Where There Is Any Kind Of Geographical, Automated Redirect. We Are Talking About International Requests From Different Geographical Regions.
25. You Have Site Versions For France And Italy And You Set Up Two Hreflangs For Them. For The Rest Of Your End-Users You Plan To Use The English Version Of The Site. Which Directive Will You Use?
26. True Or False? The SEMrush Site Audit Tool Allows You Only To Define Issues That Slow Down Your Website And Does Not Give Any Recommendations On How To Fix Them.
27. Choose Two Optimization Approaches That Are Useful For Performance Optimization:
28. True Or False? Pre-Fetch And Pre-Render Are Especially Useful When You Do Not Depend On 3rd Party Requests Or Contents From A CDN Or A Subdomain.
29. Fill In The Blank. According To The Latest Statistics, 60% Or More Of All Results For High Volume Keyword Queries In The TOP-3 Have Already Been Moved Over To Run On ______
30. What Are The Two Valid Statements With Regard To The Critical Rendering Path (CRP)?
31. Choose The Correct Statement About Mark-Up.
32. Choose A Valid Statement About AMP:
34. Which Type Of Mobile Website Version Should You Use To Check If The “User Agent HTTP Header” Variable Is Included To Identify And Provide The Relevant Web Version To The Right User Agent?
35. A Good Approach Is To Create Internal Competition. More Links To Different URLs Have The Same Anchor Text, Easier For Google Is To Differentiate Which Of Them Is The One URL On Your Domain To Be Ranked For The Given Keyword.