Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Quinn Recently Launched A Display Campaign For His Women’s Clothing Store. Since The Launch, His Website Traffic Has Increased, But Sales Have Remained Flat. Which Story Shows Quinn Using Remarketing To Drive Action?“
- Quinn remarkets using his original business objectives and campaigns, with new users from an uploaded compatible list. By leveraging existing materials, he aims to extend his reach while saving cost.
- Quinn creates a list of cart abandoners that identifies users who visited his website, considered buying his clothing, but didn’t purchase. He shows them an ad with a promotional discount code.✔
- Quinn uses the In-Market audience segment for baking supplies with the intent of reaching potential customers while they’re actively browsing for women’s apparel and are close to a conversion.
- Quinn creates a custom audience segment using keywords and URLs as inputs. He hopes to extend his audience to customers interested in women’s accessories.
Answer for this Question is “Quinn creates a list of cart abandoners that identifies users who visited his website, considered buying his clothing, but didn’t purchase. He shows them an ad with a promotional discount code.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Trina Is Using Automated Bidding As Part Of Her Google Ads Search Bidding Strategy. Why Might She Prefer Automated Bidding?
- Trevor Owns A Manufacturing Business That Makes Specialized Hiking And Rock Climbing Gear. He Is A Very Small Player In The Market, But He Is Ready To Scale Up His Business. Which Google Ads Campaign Type Should Trevor Use To Increase His Brand’s Exposure And Reach Audiences With Interests In Hiking And Rock Climbing Across The Web?
- Trevor Has Discounted An Entire Line Of Products On His Website And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Trevor Reach His Marketing Objective?
- Thelma Is The Marketing Director For An Online Toy Store. She’s Creating A Display Campaign To Reach Parents Between The Ages Of 25 To 34. Which Targeting Option Should Thelma Select To Achieve Her Marketing Goal?
- Susan Doesn’t Have Time To Create Display Ads Herself. She Hopes To Use A Smart Display Campaign To Automatically Generate Ads. Which Two Building Blocks Must Susan Supply In Order For A Smart Display Campaign To Automate Her Ad Creation? (Choose Two.)