Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Paul’s Interested In Generating Conversions With Google Display Ads, But He’s Not Confident In Setting Bids Himself. He’s Relying On Smart Display Campaigns To Help. Which Two Bidding Strategies Used In Smart Display Campaigns Can Paul Choose From To Automatically Set His Bids? (Choose Two.)“
- Target CPA (cost per acquisition)✔
- Enhanced CPC (cost-per-click)
- Cost per engagement
- Target ROAS (return on ad spend)✔
- Viewable CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions)
Answer for this Question is “Target CPA (cost per acquisition), and Target ROAS (return on ad spend “
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Lucy Is Creating A New Display Campaign With The Goal Of Building Awareness. Which Two Targeting Options Might Be Suitable For Her To Use? (Choose Two.)
- What’s An Advantage Of Responsive Display Ads?
- Match Each Business Objective With The Google Ads Campaign Type That Best Meets It. (Each Campaign Type Can Be Used Only Once.)
- How Does Automating Your Bid Contribute To A Successful Google Ads Campaign?