- You present an updated campaign content plan to reach your set SMART goals, based off of the first month’s data.
- You present updated SMART goals better aligned with your projected MQLs for the campaign’s remaining two months, based off the first month’s data.✔
- You hold back on reporting the progress on that particular SMART goal for the campaign, in hopes of things picking up.
- You propose staying the course on the current SMART goals and planned content marketing activities, noting that one month of data is not enough to justify changing your SMART goal.
Answer for this Question
• You present updated SMART goals better aligned with your projected MQLs for the campaign’s remaining two months, based off the first month’s data.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of HubSpot Content Marketing Certification Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page