Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Nadia’s Client Is Concerned About Losing Their Presence In Customer Living Rooms. Nadia Knows YouTube Would Be An Excellent Solution For The Client’s Problem. What’s A Compelling Reason YouTube Would Be A Good Solution For Her Client To Consider?”
- Televisions are the primary device used for accessing YouTube, and they’re most frequently found in living rooms.
- The living room, once ruled by broadcast TV and physical media, is YouTube’s fastest-growing platform.✔
- 95% of users access videos on YouTube in a living room, using any type of internet-capable device.
- 75% of users who watched a commercial on TV will search for that same ad on YouTube from a living room.
Answer for this Question is “The living room, once ruled by broadcast TV and physical media, is YouTube’s fastest-growing platform.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- YouTube Analytics Can Show You The Aggregated Totals Of The Minutes People Spent Viewing A Video Over Time. Which Report Provides This Information?
- Which TrueView Ad Format Is Billed On A CPM Basis?
- Following The ABCD Framework, What’s One Way To Attract Viewers And Give Them A Reason To Watch An Ad
- In Google’s ABCDs, What Are Two Recommendations For Connecting With Viewers? (Choose Two.)