Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Molly Wants To Clear Her Remaining Stock In Preparation For Ordering A New Line Of Products To Sell. As A Result, She’s Willing To Increase Her CPA (Cost-Per-Acquisition) And Investment, As Long As It Means Generating More Sales. Her Current Campaign Has A Total Investment Of $25,500, Generates 1,500 Conversions, And Has A CPA Of $17. Which Plan, built In The Performance Planner, Will Help Molly With Her Marketing Goal To Generate More Sales?“
- An investment of $40,000 to generate 2,000 conversions and a CPA of $20✔
- An investment of $30,000 to generate 1,500 conversions and a CPA of $20
- An investment of $28,000 to generate 1,400 conversions and a CPA of $20
- An investment of $21,000 to generate 1,400 conversions and a CPA of $15
Answer for this Question is “An investment of $40,000 to generate 2,000 conversions and a CPA of $20“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Steve Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Reach New Customers Who Are Looking To Purchase Products Similar To His. Which Audience Type Should Steve Try To Reach To Meet His Marketing Goal?
- Emmy Is The Marketing Director Of A Large Marketing Team, Looking To Reach An Audience At Scale Through Smart Display Campaigns. How Might Smart Display Campaign Reporting Help Emmy?
- When Visibility Is The Campaign Goal, Which Bidding Strategy Should An Advertiser Choose?
- What Is A Valid Recommendation That The Performance Planner Can Provide?