Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Miranda, A Google Video Specialist, Is Recommending YouTube To An Advertiser Who’s Looking To Drive Direct Response Objectives. With Over Two Billion Logged-In Monthly Users And The Highest Viewability And Audibility On The Web At 95%, YouTube Is A Place To Drive Action. What Else Makes YouTube Ideal For Driving Action?”
- Over 40% of global shoppers purchased products they discovered on YouTube.✔
- Over 60% of global shoppers purchased products they discovered on YouTube.
- Over 80% of global shoppers purchased products they discovered on YouTube.
- Over 70% of global shoppers purchased products they discovered on YouTube.
Answer for this Question is “Over 40% of global shoppers purchased products they discovered on YouTube.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- Mira Explained To A New Client How YouTube Can Help Brands Reach The Most Attractive Customers And Prospects By Helping Them Tap Into Real-Time Data And Powerful Signals To Be More Effective Storytellers. Which Other Benefit Of YouTube Audience Solutions Should She Mention?
- Match The TrueView Ad Format With Its Corresponding Bidding Type. (Not All Options Are Used.)
- Match Each YouTube Platform Innovation With Its Description.
- Lori Manages Digital Marketing For A Travel Agency And Believes YouTube Could Help The Company Reach A Wider Audience. She Told Her Employer That Users Choose YouTube For The Rich And Diverse Content, And Because It Lets Them Directly Engage The Creators They Care About. What Other Reason Can Lori Provide For Why Users Choose YouTube?
- Leigh’s Meeting A Makeup Distributor Ready To Launch A New Line Of Mascara. She’s Convinced Them To Use YouTube To Spread Their Messaging And Believes Customer Match, Which Uses Customer Data Provided For Marketing Purposes, Is The Right Audience Solution For Their Effort. But The Client Is Confused About How The Customer Match Process Works. Leigh Breaks It Down Into A Three-Step Process To Make It Easier To Understand. What’s The Three-Step Customer Match Process?