Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Match The Marketers With The Display Ad Format That Fits Them Best. (Formats Can Be Used More Than Once.)“
- Mira wants the most freedom (creative control) to decide how best to combine her different images, text, and logos.
- Sherry wants faster ads, that are lighter in load.
- Sandy wants to create safer ads and reduce the risk of malware.
- Miko needs to reduce his overhead for managing ad portfolios within ad groups and campaigns.
- Tommy values performance over everything else.
Answer for this Question is
- Responsive Display Ads (5)
- None (2)
- Image ads (1)
- AMPHTML ads (3)
- Responsive Display Ads (4)
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Mary Feels Confident Managing Google Search Campaigns And Is Interested In Extending Her Marketing Reach With The Help Of Google Display Ads. She’s Trying To Decide Whether To Create A Standard Display Campaign Or A Smart Display Campaign. Why Would Mary Choose Standard Display Campaigns Over Smart Display Campaigns?
- Marta Has A Tight Marketing Budget And Needs To Use A Strategy That Can Drive Customers To Her Website For A Set Cost. Which Bidding Strategy Has The Potential To Meet Marta’s Needs?
- Marisol Manages The Online Advertising Campaigns For A Chain Of Toy Stores With Both A Physical And An Online Presence. Which Google Ads Campaign Should Marisol Use To Show Images Of Her Products, Advertise Her Company’s Online And Local Inventory Of Toys, And Boost Traffic To Their Website And Local Toy Stores?
- Marie Is A Marketer Trying To Maximize Specific User Actions After The Click. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use To Accomplish This?
- Mandy Has A Large Art-Supply Company That Sells Through Both Her Brick-And-Mortar Store And Online. She Wants To Increase The Awareness Of Her Brand And Drive Higher Sales. How Can Google Display Ads Help Mandy Achieve Her Business Objectives?