Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Match Each Business Objective With The Google Ads Campaign Type That Best Meets It. (Each Campaign Type Can Be Used Only Once.)“
- To advertise a business’s online and local inventory and boost website or store traffic.
- To increase engagement, app installs, and in-app actions (like signing up for a newsletter).
- To increase exposure and reach audiences with specific interests across the web.
Answer for this Question is
To advertise a business’s online and local inventory and boost website or store traffic. ——– App Campaign
To increase exposure and reach audiences with specific interests across the web. ——– Display Campaign
To increase engagement, app installs, and in-app actions (like signing up for a newsletter). —- Shopping Campaign
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- How Does Automating Your Bid Contribute To A Successful Google Ads Campaign?
- Doreen Is Looking To Drive Sales On Her Website, And Is Considering Creating A Google Display Remarketing Campaign How Might Remarketing Help Her Meet Her Marketing Objective?
- Google Ads Was Constructed Around Three Core Principles, Focused On Helping Businesses Reach Their Online Potential. The First Of These Is Relevance. Google Ads Connects Businesses With The Right People At The Right Time. Upon Which Other Principles Was Google Ads Built?
- Google Ads Offers A Variety Of Campaign Types Which Determine Where Your Ad Will Appear And The Format In Which It Will Be Displayed. What Are The Available Campaign Types?