Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Marta Has A Tight Marketing Budget And Needs To Use A Strategy That Can Drive Customers To Her Website For A Set Cost. Which Bidding Strategy Has The Potential To Meet Marta’s Needs?“
- Target return on ad spend (Target ROAS)
- Target cost-per-acquisition (tCPA)
- Target impression share
- Maximize clicks✔
Answer for this Question is “Maximize clicks“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Marisol Manages The Online Advertising Campaigns For A Chain Of Toy Stores With Both A Physical And An Online Presence. Which Google Ads Campaign Should Marisol Use To Show Images Of Her Products, Advertise Her Company’s Online And Local Inventory Of Toys, And Boost Traffic To Their Website And Local Toy Stores?
- Marie Is A Marketer Trying To Maximize Specific User Actions After The Click. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use To Accomplish This?
- Mandy Has A Large Art-Supply Company That Sells Through Both Her Brick-And-Mortar Store And Online. She Wants To Increase The Awareness Of Her Brand And Drive Higher Sales. How Can Google Display Ads Help Mandy Achieve Her Business Objectives?
- Loretta Is The Advertising Director For A Large Meal-Kit Company. She’s Setting Up A Google Display Campaign To Identify And Engage With Large Audiences In Order To Extend Their Market Reach. Which Statement Most Accurately Describes The Reach A Google Display Campaign Can Provide Loretta?
- Kim Is Seeing Significant Performance From Her Google Display Remarketing Campaign, And Wants To Expand Upon It. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Accomplish This?