Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Loretta is the advertising director for a large meal-kit company. She’s setting up a Google Display Campaign to identify and engage with large audiences in order to extend their market reach“
- It allows her to reach over 90% of local internet users across thousands of apps and websites.
- It allows her to reach over 75% of regional internet users across thousands of apps and websites.
- It allows her to reach over 75% of national internet users across millions of apps and websites.
- It allows her to reach over 90% of global internet users across millions of apps and websites.✔
Answer for this Question is “It allows her to reach over 90% of global internet users across millions of apps and websites.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Howard’s In The Process Of Creating A Google Display Campaign And Decides To Use Custom Intent Audiences As A Targeting Option. He’d Like To Influence Customer Consideration, But His Niche Audience Isn’t Covered By An In-Market Audience Segment. Which Two Data Inputs Can Howard Submit To Best Represent His Audience? (Choose Two.)
- What Are Two Ways Google Ads Can Fuel Your Business Goals? (Choose Two.)
- Paul’s Interested In Generating Conversions With Google Display Ads, But He’s Not Confident In Setting Bids Himself. He’s Relying On Smart Display Campaigns To Help. Which Two Bidding Strategies Used In Smart Display Campaigns Can Paul Choose From To Automatically Set His Bids? (Choose Two.)
- Lucy Is Creating A New Display Campaign With The Goal Of Building Awareness. Which Two Targeting Options Might Be Suitable For Her To Use? (Choose Two.)