Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Lauren Has Chosen “Influence Consideration” As The Marketing Objective In Her Google Display Ads Campaign. Which Two Targeting Options Are A Good Fit For Lauren’s Campaign? (Choose Two.)
- Demographic targeting
- Dynamic remarketing
- Custom Affinity Audiences
- Custom Intent audiences✔
- Similar Audiences✔
Answer for this Question is “Custom intent audiences, and similar audiences “
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- How Is Using Non-Last-Click Attribution Conversions Useful For Performance Planner Forecasts?
- Brian Owns A Company That Makes Inexpensive Replacement Parts For Bicycles. He’s Ready To Increase The Scale Of His Business And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. Which Feature Of A Google Display Ads Will Help Brian Achieve His Business Objectives?
- When Should You Use Responsive Display Ads?
- Viktor’s Been Tracking The Conversions In His Display Campaign For The Last 30 Days. He’s Had 24 Conversions Over That Time, And Plans To Use Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) As His Automated Bidding Strategy. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Will Viktor Be Using?