Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Kyle’s Making An HTML5 Asset To Add To His Portfolio Of Other Asset Types. According To HTML5 Best Practices, When Should The Name Of His App And A Visible Call-To-Action Be Positioned At The Center Of His Ad?”
- During the entirety of the ad.
- At the beginning of the ad.
- Midway through the ad.
- At the end of the ad.✔
Answer for this Question is “At the end of the ad.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Ads App Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Ads App Assessment Certification
- Brian’s In The Process Of Adding Text Assets To His ﬁrst Ad Group In A Google App Campaign. What Should Brian Include In The Headline ﬁeld Of His Text Assets?
- Felix Is Measuring View-Through Conversions (VTCs) With Another Network, And He’s Been Advised To Measure VTCs With Google Too. Why Should Felix Measure VTCs With Google, In Addition To The Network He Uses?
- Why Should Google Follow The Viewability Standards Set By The US Media Rating Council (MRC)?
- What Are Two Reasons Advertisers Should Consider Engagement When Marketing Apps? Select All Correct Responses