Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Karen Owns A Large Online Business Selling Antiques. She Wants To Create A Smart Display Campaign. What Are Two Of The Three Inputs She Must Supply In Order To Create A Smart Display Campaign? (Choose Two.)“
- Keyword examples
- Example placements
- Budget amount✔
- Creative assets✔
- Interest categories
Answer for this Question is “Budget amount, and Creative assets“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Joshua Has An Online Store That Sells Skateboard Equipment. He Notices That Potential Customers Are Looking At Specific Skateboards But Leaving His Website Without Completing A Purchase. Which Google Display Campaign Option Can Joshua Use To Feature The Same Skateboards Viewed To Potential Customers Who Didn’t Complete A Purchase?
- Josephine Is In The Process Of Creating Ads Within Her Standard Display Campaign. She Finds That There Are Two Main Ad Formats That She Can Leverage. What Are The Two Main Ad Formats Used In A Standard Display Campaign? (Choose Two.)
- Jake’s Been Trying To Build Brand Awareness For His New Clothing Line. Initial Branding Attempts Were Successful, But He Now Wants To Scale Things To A Larger Degree. Jake Can Reach A Wide Audience By Using Smart Display Campaigns. How Many Websites And Apps Are Available For Smart Display Campaigns To Run Across?
- In Order To Drive Sales With Her Google Display Ads Campaign, Charlotte Wants To Reach Audiences Who Looked At Products On Her Website, With New Ads For Those Exact Products. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Help Achieve That Goal?
- How Does Google Display Ads Drive Results Every Day For Thousands Of Advertisers?